Tuesday, January 04, 2005

So This Is What the New Year Looks Like

Pretty much the same as the old year, only with the Christmas-time addition of an iPod to my belongings. Funny thing is, when I was a kid, I always expected some kind of big changes with the annual calendar rollover--kind of like when you first car rolls over 100,000 miles, you expect something should happen, balloons should fall from the heavens and trumpets should blare.



Well the iPod is blaring me through my second day at work, so I guess my youthful self wasn't that far off.



Now playing:

Dirty Dancehall - The Zutons.

Into You Like a Train - Jawbreaker covering The Psychedlic Furs.



Sorry no links here, since everything I see online is just depressing and I'm sure all three of my readers have already done their part donating to Tsunami relief.

No comments: