Tuesday, January 25, 2005

Wanna See What I'm Listening To?

C'mon, you know you want to share in my dubious musical tastes. With that in mind, a new site named audioscrobbler.com can do that for you too. Right now, I'm sure the data is a bit light, but here's what I've been listening to on my trusty iTunes.



Now Playing:

Really bad television that's inevitably driven me to the web.



Update: On testing, nothing is showing up quite yet--even though I've probably played 5 or 6 tracks thus far (The Fall, Wilco, Son Volt, Toenut, and Bloc Party for those keeping score). Hopefully, the site will catch up since it seems like a pretty cool tool [ed. note: heh heh, he said tool].



Update the second: It seems to be working now. With that in mind, I've added a link for the one (OK, maybe two) reader(s) that will have any interest in my musical stylings. Check out the new "Now Playing" links on the right sidebar. This one's for you Vllack!

No comments: