Friday, March 11, 2005

Housekeeping

I added a bunch of new links to the Flannel Approved list. From sports to politics to music to life, these are some of my most visited sites. Feel free to surf 'em all.

Also, don't miss the Locals area over there too. It includes friends and current and former co-workers, all of which have good things to say (and I don't mean about me either). Oh, and feel free to comment on anything. (Months and months and not a comment yet, I must really only have three readers after all).

3 comments:

Gray said...

I must say, the Blogger commenting system does not always work well, and when it does work, it's about 3 steps too many to get something posted.

But I check in on you.

Sabrina said...

So I just went through the entire Blogger account creation process just so I could leave a comment and make you realize that more people read this than you think. :P

Why can't you comment without having a Blogger account? Weird....

Tim said...

The account thing seems strange. Hopefully, you aren't going to be receiving any spam to satisfy my vanity and ego.