Thursday, June 30, 2005

Housekeeping Notes

You may have noticed some tinkering going on here lately. There's the new look of course, but I've also added some links to the sidebar over there. First, there's 72hrchikdom, the blog of a friend of mine from Savannah (one night returning to IRC can lead you to some good finds apparently). I also added a link to a coworker's blog, Sweetfrenchtoast.com. This was fascinating reading during her recent trip to Asia.

Yesterday, I added two new blogs from some very old friends. Grande Con Carne is a blog focusing on film run by my fraternity big brother. Finally, Dilettante in Distress is a brand spanking new blog by one of my oldest friends; strangely enough, she is the indirect source for this site's title. Small world ain't it?

Go show them some love. All eight of you!

NP: "Mr. Jones" - The Psychedelic Furs

No comments: