Friday, July 01, 2005

Last Week's Top 10 Artists

So here's what I've been hearing the most of last week (Via Audioscrobbler.)
  1. The Clash
  2. Elvis Costello & The Attractions
  3. The Charlatans UK
  4. My Morning Jacket
  5. Nada Surf
  6. The White Stripes
  7. Swervedriver
  8. Pulp
  9. Supergrass
  10. The Wedding Present

And, just for fun, this was the most listened to track of the previous week: "In a Funny Way" - Mercury Rev (one of 10 songs I heard twice during that week).

NP: "Ursa Major Space Station" - Catherine Wheel

2 comments:

Mimi said...

i never have enough money to buy cd's which really sucks. my brother is just crazy about my morning jacket. are they any good?

Tim said...

I've really been enjoying My Morning Jacket a lot lately. They are pretty tough to describe, but here goes. They include bits of americana without being, well, an alt country or americana sounding band. The vocals are usually haunting in a good way too. Hope this helps.