Friday, July 15, 2005

Things

I don't where to start with this one, so I'll just link it and yell about it. What the hell does a congressman from Alaska know about the Shenandoah Valley and the impact such a project would have. I'll tell you. Fuck all. He does know that Halliburton (yes, the war profiteer) is a campaign contributor though. (Sorry for the profanity Mom, but I'm that mad.)

I'm seriously so pissed I can't really write anything rational about this. The last damn thing the valley needs is to cover it with more concrete.

On a more fun note. Check this out if you get bored at work. I'm not endorsing this mind you, but there's some cool stuff there.

Normal posting will resume post-birthday (i.e., next week).

NP: "Pride (live)" - U2

1 comment:

krista said...

Happy Birthday, dear Timmy T! Wish I could celebrate with you! Ummmm, what day is/was the big event exactly? Not so good with remembering such things.

Your pal from the steps of Gilliam,

Vllacky