Friday, July 29, 2005

Weekly Friday Top 10 Artists Report

According to that handy-dandy service Audioscrobbler (whose recently played tracks list seems to have been broken all week), I listened to the following bands the most over the last week:

  1. Idlewild - No surprise since I received their upcoming album Warnings/Promises
  2. The Clash - Really, this should never be a surprise on this list
  3. #1 Family Mover - Just getting my Atlanta local music shake on
  4. The Charlatans UK - Again, no big surprise here
  5. Son Volt - Like Idlewild, I just got the new album Okemah and the Melody of Riot
  6. The Smiths - I don't remember hearing them this much, but The Smiths are never really unwelcome, right?
  7. The Connells - I introduced the southern sweet power pop to a friend this week
  8. Love Tractor - Feeling a little Athens nostalgic perhaps since I've heard Harvey Milk has reformed
  9. Death Cab for Cutie - Transatlanticism just totally rocks
  10. Autolux - A coworker shared some tracks that I didn't have with me

And, drum roll please, the most listened to track of the last week? "Fun to be Happy" by Love Tractor.

NP: "You Can Have it All" - Kaiser Chiefs

No comments: