Tuesday, August 09, 2005

Audioscrobbler Evolves

Audioscrobbler, a cool service that records the different tracks I listen to over the course of the day and saves them for posterity has evolved into Last.fm. It still have all the features that power my Friday Music Reports: Last 10 tracks, most popular weekly artists and songs, and all time popular artists and songs.

For those of you who use iTunes, Winamp, or Real Player to listen to music through the day, it's a neat service, especially since you can link to friends and see what people with similar tastes are listening to. I've found a few new bands this way. All it requires is a plug-in that hasn't alarmed my spyware protection yet. Check it out.

For the record, here's my user page.

NP: "Fingers in the Factories" - The Editors

No comments: