Friday, August 26, 2005

Friday Music Report

According to Last.fm, here are the 10 musical artists I listened to most in the last week, and there's been some shake-up at the top. No Clash, Charlatans, or defunct bands in sight:
  1. British Sea Power
  2. Spoon
  3. Wolf Parade
  4. Broken Social Scene
  5. Clap Your Hands Say Yeah!
  6. VHS or Beta
  7. Wilco
  8. Autolux
  9. Death Cab for Cutie
  10. The Hold Steady
So far this week, the most listened to song is "Sister Jack" by Spoon (and it's a good one).

On a side note, if you haven't heard this week's #1 artist, British Sea Power, I highly recommend that you check them out. They even have a few mp3s available for download underthe Audio/Visual link. Here are my impressions of their show at The Earl earilier this year.

Oh, and if anyone is interested in obtaining some samples of what I've been listening to, just drop me a line, and I can direct you to some mp3 downloads.

NP: "Perfect Day (Acoustic Demo)" - Lou Reed

No comments: