Friday, August 19, 2005

Friday Music Report

According to Last.fm, here are the 10 musical artists I listened to most in the last week:
  1. The Charlatans UK
  2. ...And You Will KNow Us by the Trail of Dead
  3. Stereolab
  4. Swervedriver
  5. Spoon
  6. Drive-By Truckers
  7. The Clash
  8. The Wedding Present
  9. The Jesus and Mary Chain
  10. The Soundtrack of Our Lives
A note on the methodology here. While I'm at work, I listen to my entire music library on my iPod using iTunes. Most of the time, I just use the shuffle tracks setting. Mysteriously, iTunes seems to fall in love with certain artists from time to time (it seems to inordinantly like Elvis Costello for example).

With that in mind, the ubiquity of the Charlatans and the Clash make sense because I have a tone of their songs on my iPod.

In other news, this is kind of funny, though if it happened to me, I'd be pissed.

NP: "No Cabaret" - VHS or Beta

No comments: