Friday, October 07, 2005

Google Feed Reader

Google just launched an RSS feed reader. Very cool. Maybe I'll transition from RSS Reader now since it has a number of annoying features. (via BoingBoing.)

UPDATE: I can't seem to get my feeds to import right now, and I'm certainly not going to re-enter them all. I'll update in the next couple of days to let you know if it's working or not.

UPDATE (II): Well, I still can't get it to import my feeds.opml file, but I managed to enter about a third of my regular reads yesterday. I've been playing with it this morning and it's pretty darn cool. Now I just have to find the time to enter the rest of the feeds I read regularly.

UPDATE (The Third): After a while, I've managed to get all my feeds entered into Google Reader. (Hint, use the search for content field to go directly to a source, tag it, and subscribe to it). I'm really liking the interface--so much so, I've already ditched RSS reader as my default. Seriously, I'd definitely advocate using Google Reader.

NP: "Got Carried Away" - The Trash Can Sinatras

No comments: