Wednesday, November 30, 2005

Unreleased Neutral Milk Hotel Songs

In the course of my daily surfing, I ran across something especially interesting. The creator of Shannon's Arty Arty apparently lived in the same house as the now reclusive Jeff Mangum. To make a long story short (the long version is worth it though), she ended up in possession of some demos Jeff had recorded, and she has made three of them available for dowload on the site. (via My Old Kentucky Blog)

UPDATE: NeutralMilkHotel.org has another one.

UPDATE the second: I was so excited upon seeing this, I totally missed the song at My Old Kentucky Blog. You Ain't No Picasso also has one. If I keep this up, most of my daily music blog reading will be represented in this post.

NP: "Weekly Strategy Team Status Meeting" - The Action Items

No comments: