Friday, April 14, 2006

Weekly Music Report

According to the fine folks over at Last.fm, who keep a keep a handy record of what I've been listening to, these were my top ten musical artists last week:
  1. The Charlatans UK
  2. Afghan Whigs
  3. Pavement
  4. Joy Division
  5. Swervedriver
  6. Wilco
  7. The Velvet Underground
  8. Neko Case
  9. Killing Joke
  10. R.E.M.
Now I know I'm not the only one that listens to music this much, so I'd encourage everyone to sign up with Last.fm (I'll make you my friend), and then we can all compare notes at the end of the week. I know that my listening habits exhibit certain trends--associated with the seasons and what not--and I'd be curious to see if there is any correlation amongst a group. Maybe I'm just full of vim and vigor today, proposing such big projects (as if I don't have enough of those at work).

NP: "Get Action!" - The Delgados

No comments: