Friday, June 02, 2006

Friday Music Report

Despite being very busy at work, the blog must go on. Or at least the Friday Music Report must. According to the fine folks over at Last.fm, I listened to the following artists the most last week:
  1. We Are Scientists
  2. The Clash
  3. Blur
  4. Death Cab for Cutie
  5. Echo & the Bunnymen
  6. Wilco
  7. Joy Division
  8. Sigur Rós
  9. The Charlatans U.K.
  10. Ted Leo & the Pharmacists
I'm bummed that I'll be missing We Are Scientists when they come to town, but they are opening for Arctic Monkeys, so the show sold out rather quickly. At least I'll be seeing Echo & the Bunnymen on the 20th.

And in another side note, the only time I turned on the TV at my parents house last weekend, Westway to the World was on the Documentary channel. Serendipity defined.

NP: "Blue You" - The Magnetic Fields

No comments: