Friday, July 28, 2006

Friday Music Report

According to my Last.fm profile, I listened to the following music the most last week:
  1. The Wedding Present
  2. Guided by Voices
  3. The Clash
  4. Echo & the Bunnymen
  5. Sleater Kinney
  6. My Morning Jacket
  7. The National
  8. Sigur Ros
  9. Wilco
  10. I Love You But I've Chosen Darkness
Some new names in there, which is a good thing. In keeping with the spirit of the last few weeks, here are 10 random choices from my iPod:
  • "Hard to be Human" - The Mekons
  • "Love Gets Dangerous" - Billy Bragg
  • "Prologue" - Toenut
  • "Right of Way" - The Von Blondies
  • "5 - 4 Vocal" - Pavement
  • "Bring the Noise" - Public Enemy
  • "Come on! Feel the Illinoise!" - Sufjan Stevens
  • "Red Tan" - The Raveonettes
  • "Garrison" - Film School
And I've made it another week without one of my more embarrassing songs making this list, and for that I'm truly thankful.

NP: "Honeybear" - Yeah Yeah Yeahs

No comments: