Friday, July 14, 2006

Friday Music Report

Last.fm seems to be down at the moment, so I can't report on what I listened to the most last week. Taking another page from the music blogging handbook, however, I can give you a random 10. All this entails is setting up a smart playlist in iTunes to grab 10 songs totally at random from my music collection. So here they are:
  • Man in a Box - Fur Patrol
  • Off Your Face - My Bloody Valentine
  • Bury Me with It - Modest Mouse
  • Dangle - The Spinanes
  • Kamera (Alternate Version) - Wilco
  • Seagull (live) - Ride
  • Zephyr - Electrafixion
  • Nice Cup of Tea - The Damned
  • I'm Hungry - The Sugarcubes
  • Little Girl - Death from Above 1979
This type of list may even provide more insight into my musical tastes as a whole. Hopefully, I'll be able to update this with the actual listening report this weekend.

NP: "The Day After the Revolution" - Pulp

UPDATE: My Last.fm profile seems to be available again, and it seems that Last.fm has changed things around a bit as well (though that may be guesswork, since I can't get everything to load right). So, without further ado, here is what I listened to the most last week:
  1. Death Cab for Cutie
  2. Wilco
  3. Swervedriver
  4. Echo & the Bunnymen
  5. The Charlatans U.K.
  6. The Wedding Present
  7. The Pixies
  8. Supergrass
  9. The White Stripes
  10. The Dandy Warhols
NP: "Takk/Glósóli" - Sigur Rós

No comments: