Friday, July 21, 2006

Friday Music Report

According to my profile at Last.fm, I listened to the following music the most last week:
  1. Elf Power
  2. Sunset Rubdown
  3. Echo & the Bunnymen
  4. The Charlatans U.K.
  5. Blur
  6. Wilco
  7. Swervedriver
  8. The Connells
  9. Steve Earle
  10. The Hold Steady
Nothing really new there, except perhaps Sunset Rubdown, a Wolf Parade side project that I'd highly recommend. Last week, I also offerred 10 random songs from my iPod, and it was kind of fun, so here are 10 more:
  • Kill the Power - Snowden
  • Ballad of the Band - The Charlatans U.K.
  • Cry One More Time - Gram Parsons
  • Dark is Light Enough - The Duke Spirit
  • Death or Glory - The Clash
  • How Near How Far - ...And You Will Know Us by the Trail of Dead
  • President of What? - Death Cab for Cutie
  • The Pigs - Toenut
  • Winchester - Robyn Hitchcock & the Egyptians
  • Her Last Fling - Lloyd Cole and the Commotions
NP: "Pulp Song" - Stellastarr*

*I still have no idea what the asterisk is for, so I thought I'd invent a footnote.

No comments: