Friday, August 11, 2006

Friday Music Report

I don't have any stats for the music I listened to the most last week since I was on vacation and far away from my computer. I do have a random sampling of my library for you to peruse though. So, in the absence of a top 10, here's yet another random 10:
  • Shine a Light - Wolf Parade
  • Caring is Creepy - The Shins
  • Lyla - Oasis
  • Magic America - Blur
  • New Amsterdam - Elvis Costello
  • Trilogy - Toenut
  • We've Been Had - Uncle Tupelo
  • Weakness- Morning Theft
  • What Became of the Likely Lads - The Libertines
  • Buckets of Rain - Neko Case
Normal music reports should resume next week since I've been listening to a far amount of music at work this week. See what I've been listening to.

Special Video Bonus Edition!


Remember when they still made music videos? This one is a favorite from the late 80s. Seeing CVB live these days just isn't the same. Note the use of some of Howard Finster's work in the video for bonus points.

NP: "Medicine Bottle" - Red House Painters

No comments: