Friday, September 01, 2006

Friday Music Report

According to my Last.fm profile, I listened to the following music the most last week.
  1. Pavement
  2. Afghan Whigs
  3. My Bloody Valentine
  4. Pulp
  5. Pixies
  6. The Smiths
  7. The Fall
  8. Radiohead
  9. The White Stripes
  10. Death Cab for Cutie
These results come from a pretty limited sample, since I was traveling last week, but I suppose two full days of listening is enough for a valid, if small, sample.

Continuing the random theme, here are 10 songs drawn totally from my iPod using iTunes smart playlist feature:
  • "Desperados Under The Eaves" - Warren Zevon
  • "Altamont" - Echo & the Bunnymen
  • "Breakdown" - Suede
  • "Second Chance" - Scott Miller & the Commonwealth
  • "Deep Wilson" - Kristin Hersh
  • "Love Will Tear Us Apart (edit)" - U2 & Arcade Fire
  • "Camera " - Editors
  • "Rainbow Man" - The Pogues
  • "Subterranean Homesick Alien" - Radiohead
  • "Mountain to Sound" - Spoon
It seems my iPod like Warren Zevon a whole lot more than my listening habits would attest--he's made this list two weeks in a row, and I only have two albums or so of his music. Strange. I guess he's joining Elvis Costello among my iPod's favorite music.

NP: "Real Nighttime" - Game Theory

No comments: