Friday, September 08, 2006

Friday Music Report

A full report has returned, since I've been pretty much chained to my computer for the last two weeks, and Last.fm has been listening. I listened to the following music the most last week:
  1. The Charlatans U.K. (I'm just now getting around to absorbing their new album, Simpatico)
  2. Pavement
  3. Afghan Whigs
  4. Luna
  5. Pylon
  6. The Smiths
  7. Joy Division
  8. Steve Earle
  9. Idlewild
  10. Modest Mouse
To give everyone another view into my musical tastes, here are 10 songs drawn totally at random from my music library (thanks to the iTunes smart playlist function):
  • "Soul Meets Body" - Death Cab for Cutie
  • "The Entryway" - Foreign Born
  • "Shocker in Gloomtown" - Guided by Voices
  • "Oh My God" - Kaiser Chiefs
  • "Last Great American Whale" - Lou Reed
  • "Snake" - Magnapop
  • "Ghost" - Neutral Milk Hotel
  • "Back to the Old House" - The Smiths
  • "The Seer's Tower" - Sufjan Stevens
  • "Ziggy Stardust (Live)" - Wilco
NP: "This is Not a Love Song" - Public Image Limited

No comments: