Friday, October 06, 2006

Friday Music Report

According to my profile at Last.fm, I listened to the following artists the most last week:
  1. Joe Strummer & The Mescaleros
  2. Broken Social Scene
  3. Swervedriver
  4. Sufjan Stevens
  5. The Hold Steady
  6. Echo & The Bunnymen
  7. Afghan Whigs
  8. Blur
  9. Pulp
  10. The Walkmen
To provide another cross-section of my musical tastes, here are a random 10: songs drawn totally at random from my iPod using the smart playlist function of iTunes:
  • The Boy With The Thorn In His Side - The Smiths
  • Sky Starts Falling - Doves
  • Shake The Sheets - Ted Leo & the Pharmacists
  • Phenomena - Yeah Yeah Yeahs
  • Heaven Adores You - Earlimart
  • Give My Love to Kevin (Acoustic) - The Wedding Present
  • Coolin' By Sound - Pavement
  • Come into Our Room - Clinic
  • Coma Girl - Joe Strummer & the Mescaleros
  • $1000 Wedding - Gram Parsons
Obviously, I'd be remiss if I didn't say it's been a pretty awesome musical week, seeing both Sunset Rubdown and The Hold Steady, but if I went on any more about that, it would just be boring.

NP: "Junior Kickstart" - The Go! Team

No comments: