Friday, October 13, 2006

Friday Music Report

According to my Last.fm profile, I listened to the following music the most last week.
  1. Sufjan Stevens
  2. The Hold Steady
  3. Death Cab for Cutie
  4. Wilco
  5. Pavement
  6. Doves
  7. My Morning Jacket
  8. Broken Social Scene
  9. Swervedriver
  10. My Bloody Valentine
Continuing the new, random sampling feature of this report, here are 10 songs drawn totally at random from my iPod:
  • White Light - Gorillaz
  • Rabbit Hole - Year of The Rabbit
  • Quick Painless & Easy - Ivy
  • Night Light - Sleater-Kinney
  • Mr Malcontent - Lloyd Cole & The Commotions
  • L.A. - The Fall
  • Hey Now! - Oasis
  • Heavy Metal Drummer - Wilco
  • Hand In Hand - Elvis Costello & The Attractions
  • Dreamaniacs - Bettie Serveert
NP: "Tom Courtenay (Georgia Version)" - Yo La Tengo

No comments: