Friday, October 20, 2006

Friday Music Report

According to my Last.fm profile, I listened to the following music last week:
  1. Joe Strummer & the Mescaleros
  2. Echo & the Bunnymen
  3. Swervedriver
  4. Death Cab for Cutie
  5. Bettie Serveert
  6. Wilco
  7. Joy Division
  8. Sigur Rós
  9. The Clash
  10. The Charlatans U.K.
Nothing really surprising there. For a completely different view into my listening habits, here is a random 10 songs drawn from my iPod.
  • The Marriage - Billy Bragg
  • Roseablility - Idlewild
  • Ocean Spray - Manic Street Preachers
  • New Boy - The Connells
  • Lost In Space - Luna
  • Hummingbird - Wilco
  • Ghosts of American Astronauts - The Mekons
  • Do You Want To - Franz Ferdinand
  • Black Math - The White Stripes
  • A Parable - Clem Snide
NP: "I Can't Stand It" - Bettie Serveert

No comments: