Sunday, December 17, 2006

2006 Music Wrap Up: Most Memorable Shows

I didn't attend as many shows this year as I did last year, but the shows I did see were all very good. I'm just lucky that way I guess. Since it's the time of year to reflect, here are the five best shows that I was able to take in this year. Click the links below to see my original reviews.

#5: The Wedding Present + Sally Crewe + Tentonic

#4: The Church + Rob Dickinson

#3: Neko Case + The High Dials + Kelly Hogan

#2: Sunset Rubdown + Beaver + One Hand Loves the Other

#1: The Hold Steady + Sean Na Na + The Secret Service

Ordering this list was darn difficult, and there weren't appreciable differences between any of these shows. Harder still was leaving shows off the list. Daniel Lanois springs immediately to mind here.

NP: "Gold Lion" - Yeah Yeah Yeahs

No comments: