Friday, December 22, 2006

Friday Music Report

The weekly version. According to my Last.fm profile, I listened to the following music the most last week:
  1. Pavement
  2. The Charlatans
  3. Sufjan Stevens
  4. Luna
  5. Supergrass
  6. Pulp
  7. My Morning Jacket
  8. Afghan Whigs
  9. Pixies
  10. Catherine Wheel
What? You expected Christmas music?

To provide a slightly different window into my musical tastes, here are 10 songs drawn randomly from my iPod:
  • Looks Just Like the Sun - Broken Social Scene
  • There Is No Such Thing As Love - The Dears
  • Decent Days And Nights - The Futureheads
  • 24 - Game Theory
  • Hideaway - Ivy
  • Be Kind & Remind - Rogue Wave
  • 24 Hours - Shack
  • Sleeping Pills - Suede
  • The Other Jesus - Swervedriver
  • I Can't Stop Smiling - Velocity Girl
I hope to begin posting my year end list later today.

NP: "Like Eating Glass" - Bloc Party

No comments: