Friday, February 09, 2007

Friday Music Report

According to my Last.fm user profile, I listened to the following music the most last week:
  1. Afghan Whigs
  2. Kanye West
  3. Ted Leo and The Pharmacists
  4. Led Zeppelin
  5. The Shins
  6. R.E.M.
  7. Nas
  8. ...And You Will Know Us by the Trail of Dead
  9. Game Theory
  10. Sufjan Stevens
Some surprises there for sure--both for me and for my readers who know me as well. Oh well, what shuffle sometimes reveals about a music library can be surprising. The two that surprise me the most are Kanye West and Led Zeppelin, because I certainly didn't seek them out, nor can I remember hearing them that much (though I can remember hearing "When the Levee Breaks" at a very opportune moment last week).

NP: "Indian Summer" - Pedro the Lion

No comments: