Thursday, March 08, 2007

Blog Updates

And I don't necessarily mean lack thereof.

Sometime last week, I was prompted to switch to Blogger 2.0. The main addition from this change has been the addition of tags to each post (or, as Blogger calls them, "labels"). Semantics aside, I've long wished I had this ability through blogger, and while I'm not 100% thrilled with how they're implemented exactly, they certainly beat nothing. Unfortunately, to have full control over their presentation, I'd have to abandon this URL (or let Google host it), so I'll just have to put up with it I guess.

To make a long story short, the time I would have spent posting over the last week or so, I've been doing housekeeping on the site, adding these tags. Well, and I've been extremely busy at work too. But that will happen from time to time. Let me know how the tags work if you get a chance.

No comments: