Friday, March 16, 2007

Friday Music Report

According the my Last.fm profile, I listened to the following music last week:
  1. Beethoven
  2. Afghan Whigs
  3. The Woodentops
  4. The Pixies
  5. Ivy
  6. Robyn Hitchcock & the Egyptians
  7. The Charlatans U.K.
  8. The Soundtrack of Our Lives
  9. The Microphones
  10. Catherine Wheel
This list probably mis-represents my listening a little bit last week. I listened to a couple of Beethoven Symphonies while working one day, but since each movement counts as a track, he gets top honors.

In other music news, the Arcade Fire show in Atlanta is sold out. I guess that makes up my mind for me. In retrospect I can now say that there was no way I was going to pay about $40 dollars for a ticket to a show at the Civic Center (thanks Ticketbastard and crappy venue).

No comments: