Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Weekly Music Report

Memorial Day travelling has delayed this a couple of days, but the stats are still good. According to my new methodology, I listened to the following music the most last week:
  1. Shearwater - 16 tracks
  2. Elf Power - 8 tracks
  3. Pavement - 5 tracks
  4. Smashing Pumpkins - 4 tracks
  5. Afghan Whigs - 3 tracks
  6. Hoodoo Gurus - 3 tracks
  7. Iron & Wine - 3 tracks
  8. Pulp - 3 tracks
  9. R.E.M. - 3 tracks
  10. Replacements - 3 tracks
Over the course of last week, I listened to a grand total of 138 songs (and a couple of podcasts). My Last.fm profile has more details about what I'm listening too (at least while connected to the Internet).

In other news, Last.fm has been bought by CBS. I'm not sure what this means for the service, but I'm glad they got a payday.

NP: "Poor, Poor, Pitiful Me" - Warren Zevon

No comments: