Monday, June 25, 2007

Weekly Music Report

Alas, this week I have to rely on my Last.fm profile to report which music I listened to the most last week, even though it doesn't count those songs that were played while I wasn't connected to the Interweb. Why do you ask? My iPod gave up the ghost on Saturday (though it has a appointment in the shop today). In any case, here are the most played artists recorded last week by Last.fm:
  1. Snowden
  2. The National
  3. Simple Minds
  4. Beulah
  5. Afghan Whigs
  6. The Hold Steady
  7. Echo & the Bunnymen
  8. Superchunk
  9. Pavement
  10. Garbage
With any luck, the regular, more accurate music report will return next week--either with a fixed iPod or a new one (even though I'm not really ready to drop that kind of cash, it has become almost indispensable).

No comments: