Monday, July 30, 2007

Weekly Music Report

Thanks to my schedule allowing my car to stay at home last week while I rode the train to work, I listened to more music last week in quite a while. I listened to the following artists the most:
  1. Joe Strummer & the Mescaleros - 26 tracks
  2. Elf Power - 16 tracks
  3. Bloc Party - 14 tracks
  4. Editors - 11 tracks
  5. Arcade Fire - 10 tracks
  6. The 101er's - 4 tracks
  7. Bettie Serveert - 3 tracks
  8. Death Cab for Cutie - 3 tracks
  9. The Delgados - 3 tracks
  10. Matt Pond PA - 3 tracks
Why all that Joe Strummer you may ask? I received a copy of Redemption Song: The Ballad of Joe Strummer for my birthday, and reading it influenced my listening choices a bit. Thus far, it's a good read, though at this point in the story, the cracks are just starting to appear in the Clash. I'll write up my full reaction when I finish the book.

As usual, you can follow my listening habits day to day by visiting my Last.fm profile.

No comments: